1) By his suffering and death, Jesus Christ won a final victory over Satan and the kingdom of darkness in the cross. And any personal victory that we have today is a claim of the victory that Jesus Christ won and gave to his church.
he despoiled the dominions and the authorities, and made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Therefore, since the children share in the blood and in the flesh, he also participated in it, in order to destroy with death the one who has the power of death, that is to say the devil,
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!
2) The devil and the fallen angels play a role in our spiritual growth, persecution, combat and their wickedness always contributes to our happiness since by persecuting us they bring us closer to God and our destiny.
3) Every trial you go through but are innocent attracts two things to you: “The grace and mercy of God. So believe in the grace and mercy of God in your life. God is full of grace and mercy. He won't let your enemies destroy you for no reason.
4) Spiritual warfare is a test for God's elect. If you pass this test, you will advance to the next level of your destiny. So don't give up. Keep fighting until you achieve victory.
5) Although powerful, the devil is only a creature and if we remain close to Jesus Christ and his Church, we will not have to fear the actions of evil against us. Because Jesus Christ will always defend us. He will never let us down.
"I am with you always, until the end of the world"
6) Whatever the battles in your life, keep the life of prayers and faith in Jesus Christ until victory.
"Pray without ceasing."
(1 Thessalonians 5:17)
"Watch, stand firm in the faith, be men, be strong."
(1 Corinthians 16:13)
7) We should not pay too much attention to the devil, but his actions should not be ignored in our lives. Have the necessary discernment to detect evil deeds all around you in order to destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.
8) Join other Christians in your fights, if you do not have a great faith to face your fights, unite your prayers with other Christians more mature than you to overcome your enemies.
"Therefore confess your sins one to another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of the righteous has great effect" (James 5:16)
9) If you are attacked spiritually do not grieve and above all
Do not flee from the devil and his demons or wizards but resist them to the end knowing that any spiritual battle you win will put you in a position of authority in the spiritual world.
10) Spiritual warfare is a means that God uses to promote us spiritually and bring us to fulfill our destiny. ( Read the story of Joseph in the bible)
11) In times of trials and persecutions, remaining subject to God and attached to his Church is a powerful weapon against the Devil.
"Submit yourselves therefore to God; resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
12) Holiness and a good witness of the Spirit of God on your behalf make you stronger to resist the kingdom of darkness.
13) A sure knowledge of the word of God will help you to carry out your spiritual combats well.
14) Use spiritual armor to defend yourself against your enemies.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the wicked spirits in the heavens. Wherefore, take up all the armor of God, in order to be able to resist the bad day, and to stand firm after having overcome everything.
15) Imitate the faith of your leader:
"Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you; consider what was the end of their lives and imitate their faith."
16) Join a real church and start serving God.
17) You must remember:
"When God wants to repair the damage caused by your enemies, he always repairs it twice, this to demonstrate his power, he is the almighty and the one who has the last word in your life."
18) Whatever the trial, do not be discouraged, do not give up, keep faith in God, he will deliver you and he will honor you. Above all, stay humble in times of trial and keep praying until God answers you.